Want to try out some PiXAPRO equipment without dropping the money on it all at once? Then the PiXAPRO Equipment Rental Scheme may be for you!
The PiXAPRO Equipment Rental Scheme is a new programme much like our existing Try Before You Buy Scheme. It is comprised of a selection of vetted and trusted partner studios and companies that hire out PiXAPRO equipment on a short-term basis at a low cost, in order to let YOU try out kit locally without breaking the bank!
Our Affilated Equipment Rental Companies:
63 Trehurst Street, Hackney, London, E5 0EB
Customer Terms and Conditions:
- Our partnered studios do not own all of the PiXAPRO branded equipment and will have a select list available to hire from. To find out what equipment your local equipment hire has, please refer to their website or get in contact with the company.
- If you are hiring equipment from a PiXAPRO partnered rental studio and have had a bad experience, please let us know immediately by emailing email@example.com and we will look into this report. Your feedback is very important to us.
- Our partnered studios will likely have any advice and assistance that you need regarding the use of particular items, but if you need any advice regarding PiXAPRO items that you have rented and the rental company is not able to assist, please get in touch with us during working hours 9am-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Our partner studios set the rates for the equipment they own independently, and we cannot control their prices. If you have a concern with the prices that a studio is running for their items, please get in touch for us to investigate this.
- If any rental equipment is damaged in any way whilst in your possession, please inform the rental service immediately and do not contact us in this circumstance, as any repairs and replacements must be handled by the rental service.
- Please ensure you have read the rental service’s full terms and conditions before hiring equipment from them.