We're pleased to announce that our Lighting Repairs Services and the range of equipment that our technicians can fix is expanding!
Broken equipment can cause a lot of stress, and it may be much more economical to get your lighting repaired rather than buying a whole new unit. Now, not only can you get your PiXAPRO kit repaired with EssentialPhoto, but you can also now book repairs for Godox equipment!
Even better, this will include repairing Godox equipment that we do not currently sell if we can, just to open up your options. More to come on this soon!
UK Lighting Repairs Services
All of our repairs are carried out by trained technicians at our HQ in the West Midlands in the UK! This means no sending items overseas and waiting for shipping.
Our repairs cover Lighting (both Flash and LED!), light stands, and softboxes/modifiers too. Check with our team directly to see whether we are able to repair your items.
We repair in-house and generally within 2 weeks of the item arriving with us, except for if we have to wait for parts or if the repair is particularly tricky. But don't worry, if this happens, we'll do our best to keep you updated, and we'll always aim to get your repair back to you as soon as we can!
The Lighting Repairs Services Process
- Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the info on your item, the issue you're having, plus any relevant images you can provide if there is any visible damage or you can show the issue in images taken with the unit. This info will help our team to try and diagnose the issue and see if it can potentially be repaired.
- Our team will then get back to you with some information on the repair and if you'd like to continue with the repair, then they will request that you send the unit to our Repairs Department to be looked at.
- Our technicians will take a look at your item and replicate the fault to the best of their ability, and diagnose the issue. A quote for the repair will then be passed to you after this analysis, and if you'd like to go ahead with the quoted price, a payment will be taken and your repair will be started! If, however, you wouldn't like to go ahead with the quote, your unit will be returned to you instead.
- Our team always aims to repair items within a few days of receiving confirmation and payment if they can. If any delays are expected, our team endeavour to keep you updated on these.
- When the repair is ready, we'll let you know, and will dispatch the item back to you!
"Do you have spare parts for sale?"
We do! You can find our spare parts section here: https://www.essentialphoto.co.uk/collections/manufacturer-spare-parts
However, if you can't find what you're looking for, please drop our team an email and our warehouse team will see if a part can be sourced for you.
"I didn't buy my item from EssentialPhoto- Can I still get it repaired with you?"
We are open to repairing Godox equipment purchased from other suppliers! If we're particularly busy, there may be a waiting list, so these can be booked in on a case-by-case basis, but we will do our best to fit you in if we have any availability. Please submit repair enquiries via our Contact Form on our website and provide our team as much info as you can about the issue with the unit.
Pretty handy, right? You get to save money on replacing your repairable kit, and you get the peace of mind knowing that our trained techs are looking after your equipment.
View our full repair lists for both Godox LED and Flash here:
Godox LED Repair List: https://www.essentialphoto.co.uk/blogs/news/what-godox-led-do-we-repair
Godox FLASH Repair list: https://www.essentialphoto.co.uk/blogs/news/what-godox-flash-do-we-repair
For more information on our lighting repairs services or to enquire, head over to our repairs page at https://www.essentialphoto.co.uk/pages/repair
EssentialPhoto is an Official Godox Partner and trusted UK Distributor, stocking the widest range of Godox kit in the UK. We offer a 2 Year Warranty* across our stock and Customer Support and after-sales repair at our Birmingham-based store.