Here at PIXAPRO we’re always trying to help you get the best deals. We highly appreciate all our stockists and photographers who use our products for workshops as result we’re going to be doing whole sale prices when you order 5 or more of our key items.
1. Ordering Products:
- 1.1 If you’re interested in ordering 5 or more of the same item for our key items and want to find out what deals we can do for you; you’d first need to get in contact with us. You can do this a variety of ways either through the live chat feature on our website, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on 0121 552 3113. We will then ask for a wish list of everything you’re looking to order and once received we will calculate the best price for you and send over a quote.
- 1.2 There is a minimum order requirement of 5 of the same item in respect to trade orders. We reserve the right to change the terms & conditions without notice although if it does change we will aim to notify you.
- 1.3 If we are unable to supply you with any Product(s) ordered or if we are unable to comply with the timescale of your order we will inform you of this via email or phone as soon as we become aware of the issue. We will not process the order until we receive confirmation that you wish for us to proceed with your order. If possible, we will offer the nearest alternative.
- 1.4 We reserve the right to refuse or decline any order at our sole discretion.
- 2.1 We always try and keep a high stock of our popular items however they sometimes will have lower stock. If there is an item you’re interested in buying a high quantity of and it shows a low stock contact us and we can let you know their availability.
- 2.2 If the stock is unavailable we will suggest the best alternative if possible.
3. Payment Terms:
- 3.1 We are always grateful for all orders placed with us. However, we do request that all items are paid for in full before being shipped out unless stated otherwise
- 3.2 You can pay via Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, we will also accept Bank Transfer however we must be informed if you are going to pay via Bank Transfer.
- 3.3 We will only accept Purchase Orders from places of Education.
- 3.4 We reserve the right to refuse any order where the price has been incorrectly stated and may require you to make any such corrections and take all such action as we require before an order is in an acceptable form to us.
4. Returns and Cancellations:
- 4.1 You have the right to cancel an order within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform PIXAPRO of your decision to cancel this by a clear statement (e.g. an e-mail or a letter sent by post).
- 4.2 You have 14 days from your purchase date to notify us of any returns by sending a return form to email@example.com. You will then have another 14 days to return the goods in their original condition/packaging.
- 4.3 Please inspect all items immediately upon arrival for any damages or defects to the items. If there are any issues please contact us via our live chat service, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0121 552 3113.
- 5.1 Standard Delivery on UK Orders can take up to 3 days and on International Orders can take up to 7 days to arrive. However, due to these being larger orders please take in to consideration that it may take a longer time than normal for your item to be dispatched.
- 5.2 If you have a time limit please inform us as soon as possible so that we can get the order out to you on time.
- 5.3 Once your item has been dispatched it will go with a third-party courier. We are not liable for any delays that may be caused due to issues with the courier.
- 5.4 Please be aware that the quote for wholesale items does not include shipping costs and they will have to be accounted for as well.
- 6.1 The Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in the product.
- 6.2 Warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing and shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature.
- 6.3 Only the original purchaser of the product(s) is covered under this warranty. This warranty is non-transferable to subsequent owners of this product(s).