1. EssentialPhoto is committed to the provision of quality and reliable products and outstanding customer service. Buyers are entitled to cancel the order and return the goods within 30 working days for a full refund of the purchase price of the goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, within 30 days of your purchase, prior to your return.
2. Buyer shall fill out the Return Form, found above. Please include a copy with the return order. Please be aware, an order number must be visible on the return form which is included in with the parcel, this is so your return can be identified when received by our returns department. Please be aware, that missing information on the return form may result in a delay when dealing with your request. Please provide your order numbers and completed return form when you return a product. As mentioned, if the returns form is missing or incomplete, this may delay the refund/replacement process. Please be aware, without the proof of an order number, PiXAPRO/EssentialPhoto hold the right to deny a return request.
3. Buyer shall return the product to our warehouse within 30 working days of the original purchase date as long as it’s still in its original, unopened packaging. Please be aware any missing original packaging, or damage to the item(s) returned may result in the amount due to be refunded being affected. Please ensure the return address does not include the address line "Bradfield House" as any items going to this address will not be returned back to us and we may not be able to retrieve the return. Therefore, as mentioned please ensure the address line is as shown above.
All return products must be packed in well protected or if possible, original packaging including the application form any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that was shipped with the product.
Buyer shall return the item to the following address:
50 Popes Lane
Opened goods or goods not in original packaging can be returned as long as you let us know within 14 calendar days from the day after delivery. Once you have told us you want to return an item, you should do so as soon as possible and no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your decision to return the item. Therefore, it is the buyer’s responsibility to return the item items within 14 days with no original packaging to ensure the item is received in the same original condition it left our warehouse in.
When returning your item, we would recommend sending across your return information to the customer service team. This can include, the chosen courier you are returning the goods with, a tracking number and an expected delivery date. This may help to speed up your request. Please be aware, PiXAPRO/Essentialphoto cannot be held responsible for any lost/missing or damaged items when the buyer returns the item. Please also be aware, PiXAPRO/Essentialphoto cannot be held responsible if the return item(s) are not handed/returned to an authorised Post Office or courier company.
PLEASE NOTE: The postage cost of returning the item to PiXAPRO will not be covered by PiXAPRO and will be covered by the buyer
4. As soon as we receive the goods we will endeavour to process your request at purchased price of the goods, as quickly as possible. It usually takes 7 working days. We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods supplied. Please be aware, the returned item(s) however must be in secure and well protected packaging, where the original packaging is missing. If the packaging is deemed to be unsuitable, and this results in damage when being returned in transit, this may also affect the amount due to be refunded.
Return goods for refund is governed under The Sale of Goods Act and Distance Selling Regulations.
As mentioned, the return policy is valid for any purchases within 30 days, however if an item is returned in our returns department which is over 45 days from the original purchase date, we may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods supplied. Any items returned after 6 months from the original purchase date may be returned to you at a further postage charge due to the 30 days return policy. If the packaging is deemed to be unsuitable, and this results in damage when being returned in transit, this may also affect the amount due to be refunded.
Please Note all refunds are processed back to the original payment method used to purchase the order.
International returns are still covered by the same 30 days return policy stated, and again must include a proof of purchase (for example your order number) a return form and must be returned in the original condition outlined above. Again, we would recommend informing customer service of your chosen courier company, tracking number and expected delivery date.
Please be aware, regarding returns coming from overseas, when the item is returned to PiXAPRO/Essential, if a replacement is agreed, this can only be sent to the same country destination it was original returned from.
Please be aware, transactions will automatically include the currency exchange rate on the overall total – We cannot tell the exact amount from our end, as when you make the payment they will include the spot currency exchange rate and this changes from time to time depending on when you make payment. The overall totals may be higher due to the transactions including the exchange rate as mentioned. This exchange rate will need to be covered by yourself. Please be aware if you return your items, then the exchange rate will also apply depending on the spot currency exchange rate when it comes down to your refund.
Please allow 5-7 working days for PiXAPRO/EssentialPhoto to receive your returned item(s) back in our returns department, and then a further 3-5 workings to deal with your request. We aim to issue all refunds/fixes/replacements as quickly as possible.
1. Contact our team with your order number & details
2. Once return has been approved, print off return label and return form
3. Attach the label and include the return form with the parcel
4. Ensuring it is well protected in orginial packaging where possible
5. Drop the parcel off at your confirmed local Drop Off Point
If you do happen to experience an issue with your item, and your item is covered under our warranty policy, then we will arrange a return label for you to return the item back to us. Please be aware, we are only able to issue a return label if the item is within 30 days of purchase. Anything after this time, the postage will need to be covered by you. Please contact our team at email@example.com for more information. Please also be aware, PiXAPRO/Essentialphoto cannot be held responsible if the return item(s) is not handed/returned to an authorised Post Office or courier company as stated by us.
Please note, in regard to any return labels you may receive these in a separate email, therefore please ensure you have the return label attached to the return parcel before trying to drop your parcel off at your local drop off shop.
Please also allow 48 hours for the drop off shop to process your return and deliver your parcel back to us.
The main three return services which we use are as follows; DPD for items under 1m, UPS for over 1m and international returns and Royal Mail for smaller returns (local post office) Therefore, please also check where the parcel will need to be dropped too, as the post office will not accept other courier returns. To check the opening times or location of your drop off shop please do let us know. You can also drop your parcel to the main courier’s sorting depot.
A return form will also be needed to be included in with your parcel so this can be identified when being received into our returns department. As mentioned, any missing order number or returns form can delay the process.
Please always ensure the item is well packaged and protected when being returned to us, as damage to the item or poor packaging can also result in the return being affected. PiXAPRO/Essentialphoto cannot be held responsible for the parcel until signed into the system by the authorised courier drop off shop.
Refunds are processed back to the original payment method used to purchase the order.