50 Popes Lane
Please ensure the return address does not include the address line "Bradfield House" as any items going to this address will not be returned back to us and we may not be able to retrieve the return. Therefore, as mentioned please ensure the address line is as shown above.
Returning for a refund
Return goods for refund is governed under The Sale of Goods Act and Distance Selling Regulations.
1. Notify us of our return
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your return form within 14 days of your purchase date, to notify of your return. Please find our return form here.
2. Return your goods
You will then have another 14 days to return the goods in the orginial condition/packaging.
Your return must arrive back in our returns department within 28 days of your purchase date. Any goods returned after this period will not be refunded and only returned once postage has been paid. Please be aware, PiXAPRO/Essentialphoto cannot be held responsible for any lost/missing or damaged items when the buyer returns the item. Return postage must be covered by you and is non-refundable.
3. Include a return form in your parcel – REQUIRED
Missing return forms can cause a delay with the refund process. Your return number is your order number, this must be visible and correct on the return form. Please be aware, without the proof of an order number, PiXAPRO/EssentialPhoto hold the right to deny a return request.
4. Refund process -
Once your goods arrive back, they will be checked over and approved. Approved returns will be refunded within 7 working days and will be refunded by the orginial payment method to the orginial account only. The time it takes for the refund amount to show in your account will vary on your bank. The refund amount will not include postage fees. Damaged/Missing items or packaging may result in a deduction of the total refund amount. If the packaging is deemed to be unsuitable, and the item is damaged in transit, this may also affect the amount due to be refunded.
Returning for an exchange
1. Please note, if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to send the item back to us for a full refund of the item price (delivery charges are non-refundable). In the meantime, you can go ahead and place an order for the new preferred item, so this can be dispatched out as soon as the order is complete. Once the return arrives back with us, we will then aim to refund the item price for you as soon as possible. This is the quickest way for you to receive your preferred item.
This is also covered under the 28-day return policy, 14 days to notify and 14 days to return, and all rules in regard to the deduction of the refund amount and delays caused by missing return forms/missing or damaged items/packaging will still apply.
Missing & Damaged Items
1. Although great care and detail is taken when packing your order, naturally sometimes you may find an issue with your order. PiXAPRO will be happy to assist you and to get that resolved for you as quickly as possible, however please note, the quantity/missing/incorrect items must be checked immediately, and to again notify email@example.com within 14 days of your purchase date. Anything after this time may result in the case being closed.
If a damaged item is received on arrival please contact us immediately to ensure your case is dealt with as effficiently and fast as possible.
Returning items under our warranty policy
1. Notify us of your return
Your warranty policy will start the day you place your order, if you happen to experience an issue with your item within 14-days, we will issue a pre-paid return label for you to return the item. Any issues that arise after 14-days of purchase will be dealt with as part of our warranty policy so would need to be returned by you (the return postage will be non-refundable). please find our return address above.
2. Please notify the team by emailing a detailed report of your issue, including pictures and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org – you will then need PiXAPRO to approve your warranty. This email must include your order number, as this is your warranty number. Any missing orders number may result in your warranty claim being void.
The item has experienced an issue within 14-days of the purchase date
3. The return email will include a return label and a return address for you to drop your parcel too. Please also allow 48 hours for the drop off shop to process your return and deliver your parcel back to us. To check the opening times or location of your drop off shop please check back to your email. Return labels will be sent in a separate email, please kindly keep an eye out for this.
The item has experienced an issue after 14-days of the purchase date
Parcels being returned without a pre-paid label will need to be returned to the address mentioned above. Return postage will be non-refundable and you will be responsible for the item while in transit.
4. Include a return form in your parcel – REQUIRED
A return form will also be needed to be included in with your parcel, so this can be identified when being received into our returns department. As mentioned, any missing order number or returns form can delay the process. For more information please visit our warranty page.
You have the right to cancel an order within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform PiXAPRO of your decision to cancel this by a clear statement (e.g. an e-mail or a letter sent by post).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Effects of cancellation If you cancel, we will reimburse to you any payments received from you up to the total of the items cancelled, this does not include the costs of delivery should the goods be dispatched. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back to our warehouse and checked by our team.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.