Didn't have a chance to visit The Photography Show this year or just struggling to remember exactly what equipment was used for each demo at the show? Don't worry! We've put together a blog for each of our speakers that includes the video of the talk on our YouTube channel, plus a list with links of what each photographer was using in their talk. Check out Ania Pankiewicz's gear list below, and don't hesitate to drop our team an email at email@example.com if you'd like to know more about the equipment.
Taking Powerful Actor Headshots: With focus on cinematic and dark and moody styles.
- PIKA200 Pro Battery Powered Strobe
- CITI300 Pro Compact Battery Powered Strobe
- 240cm Retractable Light Stands
- Arc Curved Softbox
- 105 Easy-Open Rice Bowl Parabolic Softbox with (silver int)
- Pro ST-IV 2.4GHz Trigger
- 60cm Collapsible Silver Beauty dish with grids
- Optical Snoot MKII (Kit)
- 1.6 x 2.2m Impasto Handpainted Background (Moss Gray)
- Standard Reflector with Umbrella Slot