The Essential C-Stand is ideal for setting up even larger lights in the studio. The term “C-Stand” means “Century Stand”, comes from the early days of motion picture production. It is still very popular at this very day, due to its extra stability and robust design, which is capable of holding fairly heavy equipment.
• High maximum load capacity of 10kg
• Includes 50” Boom arm for when you need to get your lights above your subject
• Ideal for use with heavy lights with heavy modifiers
• Sturdy and robust
• Can be disassembled for easy storage or transportation
• Foam-grip feet to prevent slippage or damage to your floor
For further information regarding the C-Stand, please click Here